The earthing braids are designed from flat tinned copper braids, 0.15 and 0.20 mm wire (AWG 35 and 32)
The contact pads are made of tinned copper
• Rectangular range: crimped tube
• Rounded range: tinned copper strip
All grounding applications.
UL n° E497172
Copper classification : NF EN 13602 ( NFC 31 111)
Hole to hole length: from 100 mm to 600 mm in steps of 50 mm. Other lengths on request.
- 0.05mm (AWG 44) to 0.25mm (AWG 30)
Hole diameters: from 4.5 to 12.5 mm
- Other lengths between axes on request
- Specific packaging: bag of 10 or 25 pieces